Food & BeverageSingle-Unit Digitalization for Smart Packaging enabling end-2-end traceability (B2B2C)
A $1.5 Trillion Problem
The global food market amounts $9 Trillion market with very high loss rate of up 30-40%. These losses accumulate with 1.6 Billion-Ton or nearly 8% or 3.3 Billion-Ton of the equivalent CO2 emissions. Excessive waste occurs in all stages of the food value chain with a total loss rate of $2.66 per kg that are not sustainable for a growing world population. The business side (B2B) contributes with astonishing $2.66 per kg to that inefficiency - not just end consumers that forget food in their fridge and have difficulties in managing how fresh their products are.
Major inefficiencies are caused by:
- Management of products on SKU-level only
- No embedded sensors for real-time decisions
- No digital twin and traceability across product-life
- No real-time management of inventories and product quality
- No holistic "IoT-Layer" to manage products
A $700 Billion Opportunity
Imagine a holistic platform solution for food products from production to consumption that enables value chain participants to save 20%-40% instantly. Better supply-chain technology is the single most important factor for cutting food waste according to the United Nations. Trilions of food packages could be managed in real-time with sensor-driven decisions at extreme cost-effieciency to reduce loss, friction and enable a completely different way of supply chain management.
- Unique IDs on each products: optically and electrically via NFC/RFID
- Food-package embedded sensors enabling real-time decision making establishing a "fresh-chain"
- Enterprise-grade readout solution scanning products from 100 units/h with a smartphone to fully automized 180,000 units / h with readout tunnel solutions
- Ultra-scalable cloud platform and API to manage products at scale
Benefits with Asynos
Holistic solution partner to manage "Internet-of-Things" at scale at unprecedented cost efficiency in hardware and software with a turnkey solution. Our B2B(2C)-service focuses on cost savings along the customer value chain and additional revenue-streams through added-services through our platform:
- Decrease losses in perishables by double-digit percent with Asynos' sensor-driven approach
- Decrease losses of non-perishable with several percent improvement in expiration-date management
- Continuous freshness monitoring all along the supply chain that can prevent up to 50% of consumer food waste.
- Dynamic pricing, management of re-stocking
- Real-time inventory for B2B and end consumer
- Customer enagegement for brands and re-sellers of our services
Food Manufacturing & Packaging
Distributor / Warehousing
Retail & End Consumer
Contact us if you are interested in more details, get a free demo or customer case analysis.